Thursday, October 1, 2009

Your creativity needed!

I have an urgent request for your help. This is important. It involves chocolate for me. (And I can give you chocolate when I get back to the US sometime, if you want.)

Logos is moving to a new building in the spring. We're leaving our current location for a new school that will be starting: a Christian school for middle-class Khmer students. They're looking for a name (in English) for the school. The administrator is offering "a chocolate prize" to those with good suggestions.

So, in case you got lost along the way, let me summarize. If you help me think of a good name...
1. You could have a Cambodian school with the name of your choosing.
2. I could have chocolate.

Oh, wouldn't that be lovely?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for chocolat pour ma chere Chelsea! Here are some ideas:
Ethos
Caritas
Aequitas
Caelum (joy)
Agnitio (knowledge)
Via (journey)
J'aime l'idee de continuer avec des noms latins. Bonne journee, ma cherie!